The Open Compute Project (OCP) U.S. Summit 2017 will be held on March 8th & 9th at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. The OCP Summit is a 2-day event that will feature a stellar lineup of speakers, announcements, demonstrations, booths and networking opportunities. More importantly, it’s your opportunity to work together with the OCP community to progress the future of important projects—Data Center, Compliance and Interoperability (C&I), Hardware Management, High Performance Computing (HPC), Networking, Open Rack, Server, Storage and Telco.
Find out how you can Consume OCP gear, Collaborate with the OCP Community and Contribute to the OCP ecosystem.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Here is a video from our 2015 event; we look forward to seeing you in 2017!
If you received an invite, please fill in your invite code below.
- Early bird ends Friday, December 23, 2017 @ 11:59p PDT - $300
- Regular ends Tuesday, March 7, 2017 @ 11:59p PDT - $400
- Onsite March 8-9, 2017 - $500
The standard registration deadline is March 7, 2017. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations prior to December 8 - 75% refund
- Cancellations prior to January 8 - 50% refund
- Cancellations prior to February 8 - 25% refund
- Cancellations after February 8 - no refunds
For any questions regarding registration please send an email to email@example.com.